Saturday, June 15, 2013

Engagement Wishes!

 Such an exciting weekend!  My brother got engaged!  I've known this was coming for a few weeks now, so when they were home for Memorial Day I sent an engagement gift back with them (disguised as a birthday present that my friend in Iowa was going to pick up!)  I've seen plenty of cute engagement gift baskets on Pinterest, so here is my little spin on it!

 
Breakdown:
Box - $5 - Old Time Pottery
Champagne - $8 - Target
Kisses & Ring Pop - $4 - Target
Magazine - $6.95 - Barnes & Noble
DVD - $9 - Amazon.com
Ring Bowl - $1.50 - Pier 1 (this is actually a ramekin for cooking, but I bought one years ago for my rings and it does the trick!)
Glitter letters of course are courtesy of my Cricut & glitter card stock (do I ever use anything else?!)



2 comments:

  1. Couple who will be having an involvement will absolutely be so satisfied to listen to words of pleasure, Engaged Bloggers assistance, really like, and care. There are so many methods to deliver your involvement desires for your dearest buddies.

    ReplyDelete