Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Irony? Fate? Coincidence?

Does anyone believe in signs/fate?  Or is everything just a strange coincidence?  We've had a few ironies/coincidences/fate/signs happen with this pregnancy - call it what you want, but I'm kind of fascinated and love the idea that there really is a plan for all of us, even if we don't always understand or see it.

1.  Our due date is the same day as my Grandpa's birthday (the one who passed away in November)...

2.  We got pregnant the same month we started attending church regularly...

3.  After our miscarriage in October, my dream/goal was to get pregnant before Avery's 2nd birthday.  According to my doctor, we got pregnant the day before Avery's birthday....

4.  Four days before I got a positive pregnancy test, I got a fortune cookie that read "good things are coming to you in due course of time."...  (I also got a fortune cookie right before I got pregnant with Avery that read "you will soon gain something you have always wanted" - and trust me, it's not like we have fortune cookies in the house very regularly!)
What do you think?  Coincidence?  A sign from above?  Kinda cool, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment