Tuesday, July 26, 2011

10k!!



Haha ... I wish I was announcing that I was running a 10K but you know me too well to know that I would never/could never accomplish that! :) We have over 10,000 views now on our blog ... Since we hardly receive comments on the blog I just assumed we didn't have many readers, but apparently we were way off! I started this blog last August to announce that we were pregnant and to keep you all updated on the journey of pregnancy to labor & delivery & now our amazing baby girl and we are so happy that you are still checking in with us to hear new stories & see new photos. With our friends and family so spread out, this is the best way for us to keep everyone up to date! I promise that if you keep reading, I will continue posting & sharing & writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment