Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Rest Peacefully...

Unfortunately my family has lost another Patriarch, my Grandpa. Our hearts are very heavy as I have lost both of my grandpas in the last 8 months. My grandpa did live a full life though - he loved his church and Polish heritage, his house, his immaculate yard and flower beds, his loving wife of 59 years (would have been #60 in February!) and his 5 supportive children, their spouses, 8 great grandchildren and his only great grand child, Avery. I am so proud that I could bless with him with his only great grandchild as he would just light up every time he would see her. I really am so lucky that I had 28.5 years with him - he was a gracious soul and has been such a source of support for my mom and our entire family. We are going to miss him dearly, but know he is in a wonderfully better place. We will never forget him and have the fondest of memories to hold on to. Rest peacefully Grandpa Moosie!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment