Monday, October 21, 2013

SURPRISE Baby Shower!

So I know everyone says that they have the best friends ... but I realllllly have the best friends!  

On Thursday, I arrived at one of my new favorite restaurants - Alchemy - with some friends for a "girls' night" of dinner and drinks, but was greeted at the door with an envelope.  The card said ....

Aw!  A surprise baby shower for our baby girl!  Good thing I had time to shower that day (NOT!) I was blown away by how thoughtful they were to think of setting this up!  As you know, we are having our second girl, so I was just planning on using all of Avery's adorable old outfits for this one, but it was so exciting to open diapers, books and new outfits to throw into the mix! :) It was wonderful to be able to celebrate this new baby after all of the grand affairs Avery had when I was pregnant with her!  See baby girl, I promise you didn't just get only hand-me-downs!

 
 
 
Wish we could have gotten a better group shot ... our server clearly wasn't a trained professional!
My fabulous hostesses - Jenny, Ashley & Hillary!
 Is Alchemy a cool restaurant or what?!
 Centerpiece flowers - LOVE!  
 Party Favors - "Ready to Pop" ... in 24 days or less!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment