Sunday, October 10, 2010

welcome to my crib



we made our first big baby purchase today - we ordered our crib & changing table/dresser! way, way back (26 years ago!) my grandma purchased my crib, so my mom wanted to carry on the tradition of buying a crib for her grandchild as well. i've been snooping around online and haven't found much i liked until yesterday my mom brought me a jc penney catalog and i found a set that i loved! nick liked it better in "espresso", i liked it in "white"... so we ended up ordering it in white (women always get the final say right?!) the furniture is called "Bella" by Savanna so I thought all of my twilight friends would appreciate that! we finally decided on the room for the baby - the gray room for those who have been in our house! - so we are finally starting to get a good idea of what we want to do with the room!

No comments:

Post a Comment