Avery had her 1 year check up today so I thought it would be fun to re-trace her stats over the past year .... here you go! :)
BIRTH: 6 lbs 8 oz 19.5 in
ONE MONTH: 9 lbs 21.75 in
TWO MONTHS: 11 lbs 9 oz 22.5 in
FOUR MONTHS: 14 lbs 8 oz 25.75 in
SIX MONTHS: 16 lbs 11 oz 25.75 in
NINE MONTHS: 18 lbs 3 oz 28.75 in
ONE YEAR: 19 lbs 12 oz 30.75 in
We are now sitting pretty in the 25% for weight & 75% for height ... no surprise there! Our very own little supermodel :) In addition to her height/weight, here are some other facts about our ONE YEAR OLD!!
* still has only 2 teeth (bottom middle two)
* sleeps from 8pm - 7:30am, naps from 9:30-11:30am & 2:30-4:00pm (sleeps 15 HOURS!)
* breastfeeds twice a day (I'm still waiting for my medal!)
* eats breakfast, lunch & dinner (with plenty of snacking in between!)
* can stand up alone and cruise w/ 1 hand along furniture ... we are oh so close to walking, we are guessing in the next month!
* says "mum mum" for mommy, "da da" for daddy, "daggy" for Foxxie, "num num" for food
* very vocal & loves to mimic
* loves to clap her hands & wave bye-bye
* excellent patty-caker - loves to 'roll em'!
* loves taking baths, lounging in pools, & now .... the ocean!