Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Bachelorette Finale Party

Happy Tuesday!  Did anyone watch the Bachelorette finale last night?  I'm a big Bachelor/Bachelorette/Bachelor Pad fan (always have been, always will be!), so I decided to get all of the girls together for the big game show!  It's like the Super Bowl of reality tv, right?!  And since I can't resist a theme party, here is how I set up!

 Fantasy Sweets!  Chocolate strawberries, red velvet cupcakes & white chocolate popcorn
 Heart popcorn cups made by GlamBanners
 Cupcake toppers made by GlamBanners
 The Final Rose banner made by GlamBanners
And of course a Bachelorette party wouldn't be complete without a vase of red roses :)
My thoughts on the Finale:
* I still can't believe my bud Reality Steve (well his sources) was/were wrong this season!  I was totally surprised by the ending!  I can't believe the amount of hate tweets he is receiving though ... my goodness, it's like he killed someone!  I feel sorry for the people who are truly upset with him that he was given the wrong information - get a life people!! :)
* I really like Chris ... I probably would have picked him and Zach as my final two!
* They are totally corny & dorky ... so I think they are perfect for each other.
* So excited to watch Juan Pablo as the Bachelor.  I wouldn't even mind watching with a bag over my head - just love that accent! 


No comments:

Post a Comment