Thursday, May 8, 2014

Mother's Day Gifts

Whoa - two posts in 1 week - who am I?!  :)  In case you are looking for last minute Mother's Day gift ideas, I thought i would share what our moms are getting this year a little early.  After swooning over this DIY neon dipped pot I found on Pinterest, I knew I wanted to make those, but wanted to put something other than plants in them.  So, here you go - potted wine & a tank top bouquet!
 The wine gift was very simple.  Glambanners hooked me up with some white glitter flowers and after a little tissue paper stuffing and pipe cleaning bending, potted wine was born!  I even found a bottle with a family tree label and cutesy little snippet about the importance of family on the back!
 The tank top bouquet was just as easy!  After an ah-mazing sale at Old Navy, I bought my mom 3 tank tops (coordinating colors only add to the cute factor).  I folded them up length wise until I had a skinny strip of fabric, rolled up them and tied a ribbon towards the bottom to keep them from falling apart.  Again, stuff in some tissue paper, make some leaves out of green pipe cleaners and stuff em' in! 
What are you getting the special mama in your life this year?!  Here's last year's gift if you need another idea!


No comments:

Post a Comment