Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Best of Halloween

I know most of you reading this blog already have your Christmas trees up, but I couldn't close my Halloween chapter without sharing a few of my favorite pictures!  Sorry for the delay - I had photos on 3 different camera/devices so I finally got them all uploaded tonight!  Avery officially is in love with Halloween.  I can't even count how many times Hocus Pocus was on in our house and the girl is still singing Halloween songs at bedtime!  I am so happy that she is falling in love with the holiday and while Harper didn't exactly understand what was going on this year, I foresee plenty of amazing Halloweens in our future!  This year we had a Halloween playdate at our house with all of Avery's friends, a Halloween party/parade at Pre-School and of course an Illinois Halloween couldn't be complete without trick or treating in your snow pants!




























No comments:

Post a Comment