Monday, March 21, 2011

Copy Cat

A couple of years ago I fell in love with the blog www.younghouselove.com -- a story about a young couple who bought an adorable, but outdated home that spend their days renovating and redecorating it. Because of the success of their blog, they were able to quit their full-time jobs and make this website their baby (and source of income)! Although I have not tackled all of their DIY projects, you will find a couple of YHL inspired pieces in my house (our master bedroom headboard & framed scrapbook paper art to name a few!) They had a baby girl almost a year ago and came up with the cutest idea to photograph their little one once a week to track how she changes and grows throughout the year. Of course I thought this was the cutest idea ever, so guess what?! I'm copying! :) since Avery is now 3 weeks old, I have our first 3 of 52 done! To see younghouselove's version, click on the link below. If you have never been on this website, spend some time on it - they have some awesome ideas!!

http://www.younghouselove.com/photo-gallery-2/claras-weekly-photo-project/



No comments:

Post a Comment