Sunday, May 8, 2011

happy mother's day!






my first mother's day! what an amazing feeling ... that i'm a mother. still crazy to realize but i could not be happier with my new "title"! avery gave me the gift of sleeping through the night last night, so that was the best present i could ask for! this afternoon was spent with a mommy/daughter photo shoot outside (thanks daddy!), lunch on the patio, an hour of sun and reading & a little blue box! nick & avery got me a silver tiffany's necklace with a round disc monogrammed with an "A". i definitely am blessed and felt like the luckiest lady today! :) nick just left to head into work for the afternoon and tonight a & i are heading over to my parents for a cookout.

happy mother's day to my wonderful mom, grandma, aunts and good friends, many who are also celebrating their first mother's day today. there is no greater feeling in the world than being a mom and i thank God every night for this beautiful and healthy girl that he created just for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment