Friday, February 15, 2013

A day for love!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I think my house has a Valentine's hangover today with all that we did yesterday! We normally do not make a big deal about V-day - Nick always brings me beautiful flowers and we go out to a nice dinner. But since we now have a curious & excitable 2 year old (and a bigggggggg help from Pinterest - what would I do without you?!), this year we decided to go all out!

First we did a little baking...
 

Treats for daddy to take to work...
 

And we delivered treats to 4 of Avery's Valentines...
 

We got a little crafty...
 

Added a little love to Daddy's lunch...
 

Ate donuts in bed...
 

Daddy brought flowers for mommy & a special bouquet for Avery (heart melting!)...

Avery & I surprised daddy with his favorite dinner under this sweet fort...

Ended the night with some chocolate fondue... and that's what I call a Valentine's Day!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment