Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all of my favorite dads out there!
Nick got the most random gift from us this year, but hey! that's what gift baskets are for right?!



Wald Imports Metal Golf Bucket
Topeak Joe Blow Max HP Bicycle Floor Pump
Nick Lachey: A Father's Lullaby CD
Arthur George DILF Socks (and of course I needed a pair of MILF socks to match!)
Golf Balls (Titlest NXT are his favorites)
White Yogurt Pretzels (his favorite snack on the planet!)

Only my husband would not be the least surprised that two of his gifts were from Nick Lachey & Rob Kardashian :)  In my defense, he actually loves the socks and said they are the most comfortable ones he owns ... thanks Rob! ;)

We spent the afternoon outside lounging by the kiddie pool watching Daddy mow the lawn, but had to pull out all of the stops to make breakfast for Daddy and Grandma/Papa.  We went with "Dads' Diner" and had everyone places their orders when they arrived (Avery's only job was to wear her apron and say "Can I take your order?" - She did follow through on one of those things!)  Everyone got a kick out of it and I was told the food tasted pretty good too!  Disclaimer: I know the menu says 'Juice Milk' .... I finished those late Saturday night and when I was tabbing over Orange Juice - it seems like I only took 1 word with me ... oops!
 
 
 
 Finished the night in the neighbor's pool ... what a perfect day! <3 br="">




No comments:

Post a Comment