Wednesday, July 24, 2013

July Etsy Shoutout: Favorite Shops

Now that I am a proud Etsy shop owner (shameless plug - https://www.facebook.com/GlamBanners), I decided that once a month I wanted to give a shout out to a few of my favorite Etsy shops - ones that I am a repeat customer with ... and some that I have been shopping at for years!  I love one of a kind products, products that can be made custom & above all, supporting all of the creative small business owners of the world, so if you are looking to buy what these guys are selling, check em' out!  Every month I will highlight four new Etsy shops - let's go shopping!!

Silhouette Blue
I absolutely love Silhouette Blue's custom stationary.  Her prints are adorable and her color choices, even better!  She was the first shop I ever ordered from on Etsy, just over 5 years ago.  I've gotten wedding thank you notes, bridal shower hostess gifts, bridal shower gifts & Christmas presents from her!  Here are some of my favorites that I have used or gifted:
 
 
 
 Buttercup Forrest
When we found out we were having another girl, I began the search for the perfect baby bedding.  Since we are working with Avery's nursery's black and white furniture, I decided I wanted to find a bright floral + black + white crib sheet.  Sounds easy right?  Apparently nothing I like can ever be bought at a store (does that mean I have amazing taste or the most horrible taste - verdict is still out!), so I decided to jump on Etsy and see what I could find.  Low and behold, I found the PERFECT fabric and although it cost me a pretty penny ($84 for 2 crib sheets with shipping & a 10% off code), they are arrived today and I am *swooning* over them!  Buttercup Forrest has the largest and best selection of fabrics to choose from and the sheets are made with great craftsmanship!  She also sells throw pillows and changing pad covers too!

LilKingdom
LilKingdom has some of the cutest kids' stuff out there!  You've probably seen her chevron elephant pillows floating all over Pinterest - that's how I found her in the first place!  Although I have only made 1 purchase - an adorable oven mitt for Avery's play kitchen - I plan to shop more in the future!
 
Lillyan Lou
This shop happens to be owned by my friend/photographer extraordinaire Kelsey's sister Karmen.  She sells jewelry, adorable headbands and hair bows for all ages and even bow ties for the little guys!  Avery has had multiple opportunities to model Lillyan Lou headpieces as her sister has taken Avery's pictures ... a lot!
 
 
 
 

Well there you have it - my July shoutouts - I promise you will NOT be disappointed purchasing from any of these talented ladies!  Have any of you purchased from them before? What are your favorite Etsy shops?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting these photographs with us …I think if you buy instagram shoutout there is more chances to visible to more people and become popular among them.Otherwise I found it quiet interesting, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs….Keep sharing

    ReplyDelete