Wednesday, May 22, 2013

AV-ocabulaRY

I just love listening to Avery talk.  We can actually most-of-the-time communicate with each other now and it is just such a fun stage!  She is very good with her words and sentences (and don't even get me started on her singing!), but there are just a few words that she refuses to get right!  Even after being corrected, frankly I just think that she likes em' better her way!  Here are my favorites:

LIPS - lip gloss
PINK - finger/toe nail polish
UPSIDE - outside
COME TOONS - cartoons
DADDY'S CRACKERS - wheat thins
BOOM BOOMS IN THE SKY - thunder

What are some of the cutest words your kids say/have said?  I have been tracking Avery's words/development on my phone, but recently received 'My Quotable Kid' - a journal for all of those kids-say-the-darndest-things moments!  I think every kid needs his/her own hilarious journal - how much fun to read when they get older and can't remember how funny they were as kids!




No comments:

Post a Comment