Monday, May 27, 2013

Patriotic Decor!

Happy Memorial Day!  We just returned from a wonderful weekend in Indianapolis (one of my favorite cities!) and while we had so much fun, I could.not.wait. to get back to Avery! 

Since I have been dying for some sort of holiday decor in my house (Easter was a long time ago!), I decided to throw up some of my July 4th stuff early, just in time for Memorial Day.  And since the 4th of July is the next holiday on the calendar, might as well leave it up until then! :)  I'll be adding a little bit more, but here is what I am working with so far:
  God Bless America Banner: 
* 1 sheet each of Red/White/Blue glitter cardstock ($1.99 each at Michaels)
* Cricut (I use the Chip Decor cartridge from Hobby Lobby)
* Thin gold ribbon
* Hole punch
I'm in love with this felt flag wreath.  I actually made it last year for the 4th, but after a mishap with one of the guys finishing our basement last year, I had to put humpty-dumpty back together again.  This wreath is SO adorable and SO easy - follow Capital B's tutorial found HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment