Sunday, September 1, 2013

Bump Watch: 28 Weeks

We are officially in the 3rd trimester - SO exciting! We are getting oh so close to meeting this baby!  A couple of things to report:
* I passed my glucose test!  Woop!  My lab work was great, but did show slight anemia, so I have been eating steak and spinach & broccoli all weekend.
* I have graduated from month appointments to bi-monthly appointments.  Thank goodness my doctor is 5 minutes from my house because I am about to be spending a lot of time there!
* Baby continues to be extremely active and is getting very powerful.  She kicked the remote off my belly last week!
                                                            28 Weeks Baby 2                                               28 Weeks Avery                  

No comments:

Post a Comment