Thursday, September 4, 2014

Meet Me at the Fair: 2014

I'm officially a month behind in picture posting, but I'm on a mad mission to catch up!  This August we loaded up the car and headed to Iowa for another Iowa State Fair weekend!  As you remember Avery and I went last year (Harper was still in my belly + daddy had to work) and since Shane + Cat live in Iowa, and Avery had a great time at the fair, we decided to make it an annual thing!  And just like last year, Avery preferred talking to the animals over riding rides - maybe we should move to a farm?!  Nick + I savored our hot beef sundaes (yup, that's a real thing) and Harper did great, even with a crazy late nap!  Only fail - Chris the Bachelor was there and I couldn't stalk find him. :) 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment