Monday, December 1, 2014

Harper's Birthday!

I'm officially over 2 weeks behind on posts, but even with the craziness of the holidays, I'm bound and determined to get myself caught up!  First up - Harper's birthday!  I started a tradition with Avery on her first birthday of taking her to the salon to get her toenails painted {mom gets it too!}  I decided it's only fair to keep the tradition for Harper too!  It's my dream that the nails paint job will turn into mommy/daughter pedicures and I will take each of them on their birthdays {so when they are in high school + don't want to be seen in public with me, I can bribe them with pulling them out of school for an hour to get their nails done!}  Then, after a good nap, we finished the day with a celebration of breakfast for dinner, gifts + more cake smashing! 
 
  
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment