Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Santa, We know him!

Let me just start by saying that we had a MUCH better experience with Santa than we did last year!  Remember last year my no make-up, 3 week post-partum self had to make an appearance in the photo  because although Avery was talking a big game, at the last minute she decided she wanted n-o-t-h-i-n-g to do with the man in the red suit.  Thank you computer, for letting me crop myself out of this gorgeous photo.
But a new year, new Santa day!  This year we adventured to Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, where they win my award for "Best Mall Santa Set-Up." 
 
Right before you meet Santa, you get to go into your own private Ice Castle, where not only did you feel like Elsa, it really snowed!  It was hard to pry my kiddos out of there!  Let it go my children!
 
 
 And VOILA!  Successful Santa picture! 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment