Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Miss November

We topped off an exciting birthday week {we officially have a walker!} with a fun birthday party where we celebrated with our families and best friends.  When brainstorming for her party, I totally fell in love with this onesie from Itty Bitty Hip and thus, the "Miss November" birthday party theme was born!  Colors - black+white stripe {my fav}, silver glitter {my other fav} + pops of hot pink + orange!   Check out my Pinterest board for where all of my inspirations came from! We had a mac + cheese bar {which I am so bummed I didn't get a picture of all set up!} so because I *highly recommend it*, here is a list of what we included in ours:

* Mac + cheese {from our fabulous friends at Main Street Meat Co.}
* Chopped Bacon
* Cubed Chicken
* Pulled Pork
* Shredded cheese
* Panko
* Diced tomatoes
* Green onion
* Frank's Hot Sauce
* BBQ sauce
* Soy Sauce
* Ketchup

Printable from here.



 
 

SOURCE LIST:
All glitter banners, confetti, high chair banner - Glambanners
Chalkboard printable - Petite Lemon
Miss November onesie - Itty Bitty Hip
Pumpkins - DIY, inspired by here
1 Balloon - Party City
Invitations - Golden Anchor Designs
Flamingo Straws - Oriental Trading
Balloon Artist - Billy the Balloon Guy
Cupcakes - Tropical Delights

No comments:

Post a Comment