Saturday, December 21, 2013

a BRIGHT tradition

Since I'm on a roll, I wanted to share one of my favorite Christmas traditions.  Besides Christmas trees in every room, a candy advent calendar, Christmas books every night, cutting down our Christmas tree at Williams Tree Farm (forgot that post this year!) and gingerbread houses, my favorite holiday tradition is Christmas lights.  While we look at Christmas lights multiple nights in December, we make one night extra special for Avery and now, Harper!  The girls put on their Christmas PJs, we pop popcorn and grab Avery's favorite red & green m&ms, stop at Starbucks for hot chocolate, crank up the holiday tunes and head to Rockford to check out the lights! I didn't get any picture of the lights this year, but did get some good ones of the girls before we left!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment