Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Jess the Baker

Anyone that knows me knows I'm not a big fan of baking ... sure, I've tried it and actually manage to make something delicious every once in a while, but more often than not I find it frustrating and messy!  My mom gave me a KitchenAid mixer for my birthday this year and my future sister-in-law happens to be amazing in the kitchen, I decided to give baking another try this Christmas!  Long story short - I had a lot more success than failure and ended up with over 15 dozen cookies!  This mama is trying to get her body back to shape, so there was no.possible.way I would survive with all of them in my house!  Thank you to my favorite blogger Jess from Little Baby Garvin  for giving me the idea to stack cookies in mason jars and gift them away to my family.  Here's what I made and how they turned out!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:
Rolo Stuffed Ritz Crackers
Christmas M&M cake mix cookies
my Aunt Julie's famous sugar cookies
Original Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies w/ M&Ms
Oreo White Chocolate Pudding Peppermint Cookies
Confetti Cake Batter Cookies (pictured in mason jar)

No comments:

Post a Comment