Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thanksgiving

Happy Holidays!  I am almost a week behind in posts - my pictures were stuck on my camera!  Luckily my handy hubby rescued them last night so I am back up and running.  We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year - so much to be thankful for!  Before I get Christmas-happy, I wanted to share a few pictures from Thanksgiving, along with a tradition that we started this year with Avery ... and will continue to do every year!  Every day in November, we asked Avery what she was thankful for, record her answers on a fun leaf (cut from various scrapbook paper) and hang them from clothespins on our fireplace.  Almost half of her answers were "baby Harper", so we didn't quite get 28 leaves up there, but some of her answers were pretty funny! 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment