Thursday, April 3, 2014

Springtime Sprucing

So my calendar says it is April, but you would never know it by looking outside.  So over this cold winter - but that's a rant for another day... because today, we are thinking spring!  My inventory of Easter decorations looks pathetic against my Halloween and Christmas stuff, but a few pops of pastel around the house can really cheer up a mood!  And lucky for me, I discovered a Target bag of Easter decs I bough last year on super 70% clearance so that was a fun surprise! 

 This garland was so easy to make, I couldn't even make a tutorial for it!  Take a long piece of ribbon, string plastic eggs 1 by 1 (holes already made) and hang it on up when you are done!  I absolutely love the colors of these Target eggs so I went a little ombre with it!
 
 My $3 clearance yarn wreath from Target in all of it's glory!
 
 One of my most favorite decorations I own are my sequin Easter eggs that I bought them from Pier 1 years and years ago.  5 eggs, 5 spots on my chandelier ... match made in sequin egg heaven!
 Avery & Harper's Easter baskets - bought at Michaels.  Thank goodness Michaels sells the same baskets every year that we were able to find a perfect match for Harper this year!  Table runner is actually 4 place mats from Kohls.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment