Welcome to "PINNED THIS, MADE THAT". My new series is pretty self-explanatory - I pin something(s) I like and I make my own version! If you are one of those people who pin like crazy, but never put them to use, then I hope these posts inspire to actually start crafting!
What do you get when you cross a glitter vase... (found here)
You get THESE BEAUTIES!
PINK OMBRE + GOLD GLITTER VASES
* Vase (new or old will do as long as it is clean & dry!)
* Small foam brush
* Modge Podge
* Loose glitter (I used Martha Stewart gold glitter)
* Crepe Paper Streamers (I used 3 shades of pink streamers)
* Invisible Tape or stickers (I used a white round label that resembled a button)
1. Tape off where you want to glitter on your vase with painters/masking tape
2. Brush on Modge Podge
3. Immediately cover Modge Podge with glitter (I recommend Martha Stewart)
4. Tap off extra glitter & let dry
5. Use Modge Podge finishing spray to help glitter stick permanently.
6. When complete dry, wrap streamers around vase and secure with invisible tape or a sticker.
Add flowers & voila! You're done!