Friday, March 15, 2013

TGIF!

What a busy week we've had!  Between the Bachelor finale, pizza with friends, craft time at Grandma's, a Pampered Chef party and a trek into the suburbs to visit friends, we are POOPED!  Was so excited to wake up today and just lay around and do nothing .... but we woke up to Avery throwing up in her crib instead! :(  So although I had to run a bath and do a load of pukey laundry, fortunately we are now cuddling on the couch in our jammies (and plan to do so the rest of the day!)

I'll be back on Monday to post our fun St. Patrick's Day details ... last year my Bupa (grandpa) passed away on St. Patrick's Day, so we plan to have a MUCH better day this year - and of course honoring his memory!

So until Monday, I'll leave you with another one of my favorites...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment