Friday, April 12, 2013

Pinterest's Best Recipes

Happy Friday!  Avery and I are meeting friends for lunch at Panera today, and since I am already hungry, I thought I would talk about food for a bit!  Now, I was never a good cook .... before Pinterest.  I was boring, did not experiment with new seasonings or spices, and made the same darn things ever week.  Don't get me wrong - I am not saying I am a GREAT cook now by any means ... but my family is certainly enjoying all of the great recipes I have found on Pinterest.  Don't know what to make this weekend?  Here are my top 5 FAVORITE food pins to date! Enjoy!

BEST BREAKFAST:  Breakfast Pizza

BEST SNACK:  Ranch Oyster Crackers

BEST APPETIZER:  Paula Deen's Sweet Bacon Wraps

BEST DINNER: Two Timin' Pasta Bake - my husband's favorite dinner on the planet!  I also throw in a lb. of sliced mild italian sausage, but ground sausage or beef would work too!

BEST DESSERT:  Smores Cookies - I can't tell you how many times I've made these!  And I am a cheater ... I use store bought chocolate chip cookie dough ... and they are still awesome!


















That was pretty hard to pick just one favorite in each category!!  To check out my other pinned it-made it-loved it recipes, visit my "TRIED & TRUE RECIPE BOARD" on Pinterest!  Happy Cooking!


1 comment:

  1. The Two Timin' Pasta Bake is one of the best things on earth. Don't let the dumb name fool ya.

    ReplyDelete